How Your Domain Can Use This Service
These are the steps involved in setting up mail flow so that your domain's mail will be passed through our filtering framework.
- Contact the CNS Open Systems Group. Include the domain(s) you want to participate and the DNS name of the server to which the mail should be delivered.
- OSG will implement private mail routing for those domains and return the contact.
Change the MX records for those domains in the following way:
- Remove all but one MX record
- Assign that MX record to smtp.ufl.edu
- Reject SMTP connections from everyone but the local users and smtp.ufl.edu
- Configure the departmental mail server to use smtp.ufl.edu as the smart host